How to Make Gujiya at Home Gujiya Recipe by Chef Sanjeev Kapoor:- There are some tips or full of the details of how to make gujjiya at home gujjiya recipe by chef sanjeev kapoor. Holi is one of the major festivals of Hindus. It is celebrated in many parts of India, but especially in the north of India. The festival is celebrated for two to three days. People pour colored water on each other and cook many types of sweets and other food. Holi is celebrated in spring because it is welcoming spring. They believe spring is full of colours so they throw coloured water on each other. Holi is the time to unwind, de-stress and bond with sweets, Thandai and colours. Come let’s rejuvenate by immersing ourselves in the colors of joy, happiness and laughter! Holi is a festival of color. This is the most popular Hindu Festival which are celebrated at the beginning of the year.You may share this article with your friends and family on social media sites such as facebook, twitter, whatsapp, snapchat, etc etc and wish everybody a happy and colorful holi full of lots of blessings, joy and love. Gujiya Recipe for Holi
Gujiya is one of the sweetest and favourite desert of Indian people. On the occasion of Holi people make Gujiya and so many desert to make this festival more sweet. You can observe in every home on the festival of Holi people make these sweet dishes and many more other things for their family. If you don’t know how to make Gujiya at home, then you can visit our site and get to touch with this article to have an idea of how to make Gujiya at home with easy steps. Below in this article we have uploaded a video related to the recipe of Gujiya of Sanjeev Kapoor a well known chef which will makes it more easy for you to make Gujiya.
1 kg Khoya
500 gms Sugar
500 gms Maida
3 tbsp Raisins
200 ml Water
Green Cardamom seeds (mashed)
200 gms Almonds, chopped
6 tbsp Cooking oil
- Combine maida with 6 tbsp of oil using your fingers.
- Make soft dough and knead it lightly. Add water if needed.
- Cover with a wet cloth and leave aside.
- In a frying pan, deep-fry the khoya till it gets light brown.
- Add sugar,chopped almonds, cardamom powder, & raisins and mix it well.
- Fry again for few minutes. Leave the mixture to cool.
- Prepare a small chapati from the kneaded dough. Make sure the dough is not rolled to make too thin or too thick chapattis.
- Stuff half of the chapati with the khoya mixture.
- Fold and draw the edges of chapati inwards to close.
- On slow fire, deep-fry the gujiya till it turns golden brown.
- Take out them out of the frying pan using a sieve and drain the oil properly.
- Store them in an airtight container.
- Repeat the procedure with the remaining dough.
Mawa Gujiya By Sanjeev Kapoor
Here we have provided you How to Make Gujiya at Home Gujiya Recipe by Chef Sanjeev Kapoor. Do not forget to share this on social networking sites such as facebook, whatsapp, hike, bbm, wechat, instagram, line, viber, pinterest, stumble upon, twitter etc.
Incoming search terms: